Being a flourishing location for businesses, Salt Lake City is a great option for housing your fulfillment operations. The city is centrally located which allows access to the continental U.S. and foreign markets by land or air. Salt Lake City is also a hub for tech startups and other firms which means there is already a business-friendly culture in place. Utah itself is a great place for locating your warehousing operations due to the number of resources and low costs. Overall, Salt Lake City can be the environment your business needs to thrive.
How to Find the Best Warehousing in Salt Lake City
Often, businesses can run into unreliable lists and rankings of 3PL warehouses when searching for the best warehousing in Salt Lake City. Certain companies pay to have their services listed on websites which causes problems for those who are trying to identify the best third-party warehousing for their business. The internet is not the most reliable source of information, so researching the companies your business is looking to work with is important.
When it comes to finding the best 3PL logistics services, we truly vet each company we recommend, ensuring their services will help your business thrive. The Salt Lake City warehousing companies we connect businesses with are screened based on the following standards:
- Number of Customers
- Years in Business
- Customer Retention Rate
- Annual Order Volume
- Order Accuracy Rate
- Shipping Accuracy Rate
- Inventory Accuracy Rate
We are able to find the best services for your business through years of industry experience and our understanding of the level of involvement operations of any scale require. If you are looking for help finding the right full-service warehouse in Salt Lake City, contact us today and we will provide you with any help needed.
Why Use 3PL Warehousing in Salt Lake City?
Salt Lake City is a booming city that has many resources a business would benefit from.
- Salt Lake City area 3PLs Offer a Central Location—Utah is often seen as the “crossroads of the west” due to its central location. This allows Salt Lake City to reach the west coast and continental U.S. in 1-2 business days with ground shipping. Multi-modal transportation in Utah also creates a way for the city to reach Canada and Mexico. While these modes of transportation include major railroad hubs and interstates, Utah Transit Authority is working to expand and upgrade the existing transportation to reach other states and countries quicker.
- Salt Lake City is a Business Hub—Salt Lake City has one of the highest concentrations of biomedical, high tech, and software firms in the nation. The city was ranked 12th in the 2013 Kauffman Study which measures the ratio of tech startups to population nationwide. Utah itself is a business-friendly state due to low business costs, a high labor supply, and steady growth. Overall, Salt Lake City is booming with resources and a culture that supports businesses of any size.
How Many Warehouses are in Salt Lake City?
Salt Lake City is full of warehouse spaces. According to reonomy.com, there are 1,740 warehouses in Salt Lake City, but sites like propertyshark.com list 45 warehouses for rent.
How Much Does Fulfillment Cost in Salt Lake City?
Fulfillment service costs can differ across states and companies, so finding a set price can be difficult. You will typically receive fees for each service a 3PL or fulfillment center provides along with a fee for integrating your operations with their warehouses. These companies will send an invoice at the end of the month with each service totaled up. The main fees you will encounter are:
- Initial Set-Up Fees
- Receiving Fees
- Storage Fees
- Fulfillment or “Pick and Pack” Fees
- Shipping Fees
- Returns Fees
- Other Miscellaneous Fees
Who Are the Best Fulfillment Centers in Salt Lake City?
Finding a third-party warehousing provider can be challenging. When searching for the best 3PL or fulfillment warehouses online, the companies listed have little to no credibility. As we stated before, most of the lists of 3PL companies are money driven, so the warehousing services that are listed were included due to the amount of money the company had to spend. These websites also display their monetary focus and bias through the inclusion of ads.
Our service can help you find the best fulfillment or 3PL company in Salt Lake City to help with your warehousing operations. We make sure each third-party warehousing service we recommend is fully capable of working with your business so your operations can continue to run smoothly. To find the best match for Salt Lake City warehouses for your operations, fill out a form or call our toll-free number for assistance from one of our experts.
Salt Lake City Warehouses Are a Great Option for Fulll Service 3PL Warehouse Outsourcing for Your Business
With their central location and booming business culture, Salt Lake City is a great place to move or begin your warehousing operations. Having easy access to local and foreign markets is highly beneficial to those looking to expand their operations. The business-friendly nature and low costs of Utah also contributes to the livelihood of your operations, so relocating your full service 3PL outsourcing to Salt Lake City would be highly beneficial. If you are looking to move to Salt Lake City, utilizing our resources can help make the transition as seamless as possible.
Since 2005 We’ve Been Helping Companies Just Like Yours
Your contact information is held in the strictest of confidence. We will contact you before we connect you with vendors so that we can learn about your situation, obtain any of your contact preferences, and answer any of your questions.
YOU have control over your contact details:
- No unwanted contacts – you control how vendors respond to you
- Remain confidential if you wish
- No commitment to choose any of our vendors
- Ask our Fulfillment experts any questions you have!