If your business is looking to reach a wider range of customers and markets both nationally and globally, Atlanta is an ideal location to move your warehousing and fulfillment operations. The city has access to a variety of transportation modes that can cut down shipping costs while reaching the United States and foreign markets. If your business has clients concentrated in the South, Atlanta has a direct connection with southern states through a large network of highways and railroads that run through Georgia. Overall, relocating to Atlanta would create many opportunities for wider client reach and shipping efficiency.
How to Find the Best Atlanta Warehousing and Distribution (Both Public and Contract)
While looking for the best warehousing in Atlanta, businesses can run into unreliable lists or rankings of 3PL warehousing services. Companies often pay to have their services included or ranked highly on websites which can be misleading to those trying to choose the right services for their operations. The internet is not the most reliable source of information, so researching potential companies your business will work with is essential.
When it comes to finding the best 3PLs services in Atlanta, we truly vet each company so you can receive the assistance that will help your business prosper. The warehouses we connect businesses with are screened based on the following criteria:
- Number of Customers
- Years in Business
- Customer Retention Rate
- Annual Order Volume
- Order Accuracy Rate
- Shipping Accuracy Rate
- Inventory Accuracy Rate
Our years of industry experience and understanding of the level of involvement required by a business of any scale allows us to find the services that best match your business’ needs. If you are looking for assistance in discovering the right full-service warehouse or fulfillment company in Atlanta, contact us today and we will provide you with any help needed.
Why Use 3PL Companies & Warehousing Services in Atlanta?
Atlanta has many resources and opportunities to offer businesses that center their fulfillment operations in the city. It’s no wonder that there are a multitude of 3PL Logistics Providers in Atlanta.
- Atlanta Warehousing Offers an Advantageous Location—Georgia is located in an optimal spot for shipping to Latin America markets, the Gulf of Mexico ports, and other countries worldwide. The Port of Savannah and the Port of Brunswick are near Atlanta, so oceanic transportation of goods is viable. On a national scale, Atlanta is popular for distribution of product within Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Atlanta is also one of the leading United States locations in logistics, so businesses in the city have access to 80% of the U.S. market by truck. Overall, basing your operations in Atlanta widens your business’ reach both nationally and internationally.
- 3PL Warehouses in Atlanta Have Many Transportation Options—In terms of transportation, Atlanta has many modes to choose from for distribution and receiving of products. Georgia is a green choice for shipping due to the Georgia Ports Authority becoming a leader in reducing carbon emissions. Georgia is also great for regional distribution because of their population growth. Being the fastest growing exporter in the United States, the Port of Savannah is a viable option for sea travel. The South, East, and Northeast United States can be reached by the various highways that run through Georgia. For air travel, Georgia has 144 public and private airports. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport can reach most American cities in 2-4 hours as well as markets in 6 continents. This airport is also a foreign trade zone which cuts down costs of shipping and taxes. For access to any U.S. or global location, Atlanta has a means of transportation that will cut down travel time and costs compared to other cities across the country.
How Many Warehouses in Atlanta are There?
According to reonomy.com, there are 1,412 warehouse storage companies in Atlanta. However, propertyshark.com only lists 102 for rent. Although this is a smaller number than the number of warehouses in general, there are still a wide variety of warehouse spaces available in Atlanta.
How Much Does Fulfillment Cost in Atlanta?
The cost of fulfillment services can often differ across states and companies, so pinpointing a set fee can be challenging. In most cases, you will receive fees for each service provided to your business as well as a fee for integrating your operations with the 3PL or fulfillment company. These 3PL companies then send an invoice at the end of the month with each service totaled up. The main fees you will encounter will be:
- Initial Set-Up Fees
- Receiving Fees
- Storage Fees
- Fulfillment or “Pick and Pack” Fees
- Shipping Fees
- Returns Fees
- Other Miscellaneous Fees
Who Are the Best Ecommerce Fulfillment Centers in Atlanta & Warehouses for Storage?
Choosing a third-party warehousing provider can be a daunting task. When looking for the best 3PL or fulfillment warehouses online, the companies presented to you on these websites have little data to support what is being promised. As we stated previously, most of the lists of 3PLs have a monetary focus, so the warehousing services that are listed made their way onto the website by paying a certain amount of money. These cites also convey their drive for money and natural bias through the inclusion of ads.
Our service can help you find the best fulfillment or 3PL company to aid in your warehousing operations. We make sure each third-party warehousing service we recommend is reliable and able to cover any warehousing aspects you may require. To find the best match in Atlanta for your operations, fill out a form or call our toll-free number for assistance from one of our experts. We help you find all different kinds of fulfillment services and centers that specialize in a range of products, such as apparel fulfillment, supplements fulfillment, warehouse storage, and more.
Moving Fulfillment Services to Atlanta is a Wise Choice
An advantageous geographic location brings many opportunities to those in Atlanta. A wide span of regions in the U.S. can be reached quickly, and Atlanta’s location in the South provides access to much greater population densities. With air, land, and sea travel, foreign markets and 80% of U.S. markets can be reached quickly and efficiently. In terms of customer and market reach, Atlanta is an optimal spot to base your fulfillment operations. If you choose to make the transition to Georgia, utilizing our resources can help make your move as smooth as possible.
Since 2005 We’ve Been Helping Companies Just Like Yours
Your contact information is held in the strictest of confidence. We will contact you before we connect you with vendors so that we can learn about your situation, obtain any of your contact preferences, and answer any of your questions.
YOU have control over your contact details:
- No unwanted contacts – you control how vendors respond to you
- Remain confidential if you wish
- No commitment to choose any of our vendors
- Ask our Fulfillment experts any questions you have!