You could search the internet yourself for a warehousing and fulfillment company. But will you find the company that offers the best service and pricing and suits your particular needs?
This may be more difficult than you know.
Problem #1: There are so Many Bad Fulfillment Companies
The simple truth is that many fulfillment companies perform poorly. In over 7 years in the business, we've seen countless complaints about various providers...from problems with mis-shipments to invoicing and pricing issues to inventory shrinkage and much more. Outsourcing with a poor performing warehouse can cost your company dearly. Find out more about the bad things that can happen.
Problem #2: It's Hard to Find the Truth Over the Web
It's extremely difficult to sift through fact and fiction over the web.
- There are so many companies out there that tell you they do a great job but don’t. And when your product doesn’t get shipped right, you’ve got problems.
- Most companies will tell you that they do everything for every one. But they may not have any experience with your specific needs. Find out more about the various types of fulfillment companies.
- And to boot, there are quite a few referral companies and "ranking" websites that claim to connect you with the best companies - when, in fact, they're simply promoting the companies that pay them the most money! Learn more about the pitfalls of most referral and ranking websites.
That's Why We TRULY Screen Fulfillment Companies
Since 2005, we’ve been thoroughly screening warehousing and fulfillment companies before we let them into our network. And many don’t make the cut. So you can rest assured that they are high quality providers and you’ll only be matched to the companies that can meet ALL of your needs. While no review process can take into account every factor to perfectly predict success or failure, our process is thorough and many vendors are not accepted. Instead we accept the companies that we believe will do a great job of fulfilling and distributing your product. Find out more about how we screen our vendors.
Since we thoroughly screen the warehouses in our network, we are best able to match you with the exact companies that will best suit your needs.
How Does Our Process Work?
- Fill Out One Quick Form – We collect information about your project so that we can best match you to high quality vendors.
- We Connect You With Top Companies – We connect you with the best fulfillment companies in the business based upon your specific needs - geography, technology, types of services offered, etc.
- Fulfillment Companies Contact You With Quotes – Finally, each company contacts you with a rate quote for comparison.
And the best part is that we're here to help you through each stage of the process. That means you have former fulfillment executives helping you by answering any questions you have about fulfillment.
How Much Does this Service Cost?
This is a completely FREE service to you and you don’t have to choose any of the vendors we connect you with. We're not a broker, so you don't have to worry about companies charging higher rates to cover a commission payment. Instead, we simply charge each fulfillment company a small lead fee of $30 each time we make an introduction. Oh, and we forgot to mention that we have a NO SPAM Guarantee!
Unlimited Resources to Help You Make the Best Decision
We're more than just a quote service. We're here to help...and we care about you. That's why we've created a vast resource of useful information to assist you in making the best fulfillment decision. Check out some of the resources you can tap into below:
Since 2005 We've Been Helping Companies Just Like Yours
Your contact information is held in the strictest of confidence. We will contact you before we connect you with vendors so that we can learn about your situation, obtain any of your contact preferences, and answer any of your questions.
YOU have control over your contact details:
- No unwanted contacts - you control how vendors respond to you
- Remain confidential if you wish
- No commitment to choose any of our vendors
- Ask our Fulfillment experts any questions you have!